dimanche 13 septembre 2009

Personal pep talk

This is my version of a personal pep talk:
--------------------------

I'm moving to Bethlehem tomorrow.
Off I go to a new town,
Off I go to a new place,
Off I go.

I know it'll be fine. I know it'll be great.
If a part of me still wants to hide,
Another part of me can't wait.

I'm moving to Bethlehem tomorrow.
Off I go to meet new people,
Off I go to learn my art,
Off I go.

Experiences to pick, discoveries all new
I only hope I'll seize them quick,
Won't let them go unused.

I'm moving to Bethlehem tomorrow.
Off I go with a smile,
Off I go with gratefulness,
Off I go.

2 commentaires:

Stephanie Losq a dit…

Off you go indeed! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! How about a little chat tomorrow evening if you have time once you're settled?

Anne Losq a dit…

that sounds good! :)