mercredi 12 mai 2010

Short and sweet

I'll make this one short and sweet.

Never thought I could work so much while not feeling completely overwhelmed.

Creativity and trust go hand in hand. So do productivity and trust. Because if they didn't, no play would ever be written, produced, and performed.

Looking forward to reading The Presentation of Self in Everyday life by Erving Goffman. Will most likely write impressions on here.

Feeling like reading these days... if anyone has suggestions (French or English), I'll gladly take them! I miss talking about books.

2 commentaires:

Juliette Prayer a dit…

Anything Margaret Atwood, mais en particulier the edible woman et Oryx and Crake. What I loved, de siri hustved. K Dick, mais t'as surement lu Ubik... L'art de la joie, de Gogliarda Sapienza, un livre qui change ta vie. Une certaine boulimie de livres me tient ces derniers temps, c'est ce que j'ai lu ces derniers...15 jours!!bisou

Anne Losq a dit…

Merci, Ju! J'ai lu A Handmaid's Tale, mais il y a assez longtemps. J'en lirai un autre de Atwood! Et non, je n'ai pas lu Ubik, mais j'ai l'impression que je devrais, ça m'intrigue. Et puis, si tu me recommandes un livre qui changera ma vie, je me vois mal ne pas le lire!! Happy reading, j'ai hâte de m'asseoir à un café et parler livres avec toi cet été (tu seras là en août/début septembre?)