mercredi 1 avril 2009

body-clock and enthusiasm

My body clock is off-track. Every once in a while, I stay awake all night and fall asleep at 6.00 or 7.00 in the morning, waking up at 1.00 in the afternoon. That's what happened today. I'm sick, you see, I have a nasty cold. So, I can pretty much do what I want! I cancelled teaching lessons yesterday and today. And I finally finished the paper on Cries and Whispers for Les Trois Coups. And I watched quite a few old Friends episodes. And I should go to the library now.
My life is weird. I need some structure.

And I didn't get an interview for the Seattle Rep. internship. That's one future opportunity out the window, only two other options left. Since I'm pretty certain I won't get the Chicago interview, all my eggs are in the Touchstone theatre basket. And I'm not feeling so confident about this taped audition anymore.

- But it's April fool's today, so why be gloomy!
- Oh, Enthusiasm, just... sod off.

Aucun commentaire: