jeudi 21 mai 2009

happy... is that weird?

There's something that doesn't make sense:
I'm swamped with dissertation writing because my deadline is approaching, I still don't have an answer from Touchstone theatre concerning the apprenticeship, and yet, I'm quite happy these days!
What the hell is wrong with me?
Nothing's wrong, precisely!
I'm just trusting myself again.
For a while, I really thought the trust was gone. And then it resurfaced as I started writing applications, making plans for next year and generally taking myself a little bit more seriously.

But in order for me to actually keep on feeling good about myself, I do need to finish the damn dissertation. Hence, fewer blog posts about life and stuff, and more pages on the minor form in contemporary theatre in the works of Caryl Churchill, Heiner Müller and Michel Vinaver...
Woohoo!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Et alors, quand est-ce que tu annonces la bonne nouvelle à tes fidèles lecteurs ? J'attends de savoir ce que ça te fait moi!
Merde pour ce soir,bisous
Ju